SlingShot Assembly is dedicated to helping engineers across all industries speed the transformation of their PCB designs into properly functioning circuit boards. Every day, we successfully complete assembly projects from a single board on up – each one finished in a matter of days instead of the industry norm of weeks.
Our customers depend on us to keep their prototype projects on schedule – and in some cases get delayed projects back on track - with fast assemblies built right.
Our Denver Colorado facility was designed and built with the sole purpose producing small batches of high-quality PCB assemblies over and over again. We incorporate the industry’s best engineering and production software and robotic assembly equipment together with outstanding people who care deeply about making our customers successful.
Check out the video below to see our state-of-the-art facility!
Prototype assembly is a core specialty for us and our services cater to these types of projects.
· Instant Quoting and Ordering: Upload your BOM and design files to the SlingShot website to get a quote in minutes and then place your order. We’ll take it from there.
· Custom Quotes: If you prefer to work directly with our quote team, email us your files and we’ll return your custom quote in 24 hours.
· Turn-Key: Don’t waste time searching one distributor after another for components or trying to decide which board fabrication house to use. SlingShot’s dedicated and expert Procurement Team will source components and boards making your project go faster and smoother.
· Design for Assembly Review: Every assembly project is run through the industry’s number one DFA software from Siemen’s Mentor Graphics. We review every order for hundreds of different checks to provide feedback on manufacturability and adherence to IPC Assembly standards as well as to ensure designs move through production efficiently.
· Customer Service: Our customers rave about the friendly, consistent and detailed communication SlingShot provides during the quoting and ordering processes. We won’t leave you in the dark while we work on your project.
· Pricing: Just because you’re in a rush to get your boards assembled fast doesn’t mean you need to pay an arm and leg. SlingShot’s automated processes allow us to provide high-quality assembly services at reasonable prices.