SlingShot Assembly offers customized solutions for board fabrication needs. Instead of wondering if you’re getting the best price or the best quality from a single board shop, talk with our custom PCB fabrication experts.
We work with a small group of highly qualified U.S. board fabrication companies that can meet the requirements of most any design. From simple 2-layer boards to complex HDI (High Density Interconnect) designs, we provide quality bare boards at competitive prices and lead times.
Board Fabrication Capabilities:
Standard Board Fabrication Capabilities
- Layers: 2-6
- Board Thickness: 1.57mm/0.062in
- Trace Width: 5mil minimum
- Trace Spacing: 5mil minimum
- Material: FR4 Tg-170/Tg-180
- Minimum Finished Hole Size Plated: 8 mil minimum
- Inner Copper Weight Starting: all ½oz or all 1oz
- Outer Copper Weight Starting: 1oz to 2oz
- Finish: Leaded/Lead Free HASL, ENIG
- Soldermask Color: Green, Black, White, Blue, Red
- Inspection: IPC Class 2-A600
- Electrical Test: Yes
Advanced Board Fabrication Capabilities (Partial List)
- Layers: 8-plus
- Material: FR4, Rogers, Duroid, Isola 410
- Inspection: IPC Class 6012 Class 2, 3 and 3a
- Inner Copper Weight Starting: ½oz to 4 oz
- External Copper Weight Starting: 1oz to 8oz
- Minimum Finished Hole Size Plated: 0.004in (depending on panel thickness)
- Laser Drilled Microvia: 0.003in
- Buried/Blind Vias
- Filled Vias: Conductive and Non-conductive
- Board Thickness: 0.010in to 0.250in
- Finish: Immersion Silver, ENEPIG, Immersion Tin, Others
Ordering and Production
Slingshot Assembly provides high-quality custom fabrication and assembly of printed circuit boards for a competitive price and turnaround time. This is thanks, in part, to our hassle-free ordering and production process. Here’s how it works.
- Quoting – We offer 24/7 online quoting and ordering, as well as on-screen calculator pricing. And, if you want a custom quote for more complex project, we've got that, too. Contact us and our sales representatives will get in touch with you within 24 hours. We’ll need a few details from you like:
- The number of products you need
- Your bill of materials, design files, and other specific details like solder masks
- Your target lead time
- Any special requirements
- Ordering – Place your order online, submit payment, and we’ll send immediate confirmation. Our engineers review your files and run a DFA check before starting your assembly. Find out when your project hits the production floor by logging into our brand-new Online Project Status Tracker.
- Receiving First Articles – First articles are a small portion of your prototype assembly order. We’ll send up to four units for approval before manufacturing the rest of the products. If you find any problems, let us know and we'll make the necessary adjustments.
- Getting the Rest of Your Order – Once you’re happy with the first articles, we’ll move on to fabricating your circuit boards. This process can take as little as a day, depending on the quantity and specifications of the boards.
While we encourage customers to take advantage of our turn-key fabrication and assembly services, we can also work with consigned kits from our customers.
Why Choose Us
We’ve served over hundreds of satisfied customers since we opened shop in 2016. Here’s why they continue to choose us to handle board fabrication before completing their assemblies (and why you should, too!):
- Fast Turnaround – We specialize in quick-turn PCB prototyping. It takes as little as 3-5 days from order placement to receive your finished boards. Parts procurement and board fabrication are inclusive.
- Quality Workmanship – Our team works fast without compromising the quality of our output. We have professional engineers and high-tech equipment to ensure that every assembly is carefully executed and inspected.
- Excellent Customer Service – Apart from providing quality custom PCBs, we provide exceptional customer service. Our sales representatives will work closely with you to make sure that your designs are implemented the way you intended. And if you have any concerns, we’ll provide fast and professional assistance.