- BOM (preferably in Excel, but can be in CVS) must include:
- QTY of parts
- Manufacturer name
- Manufacturer part #
- Reference designator
- Design files in Gerber format
- Drawing with notes, drill table, and dimensions
- Fabrication Requirements such as: inspection level, solder mask color, etc.
- The Centroid file (not necessary for quoting, but will need for production)
SlingShot Assembly believes that quick turn, high quality, low-volume assembly should not break the bank. Our pricing structure maintains quality standards while being extremely competitive in the industry. We offer full turn-key services to ensure our customers receive the best pricing for boards/parts & assembly through our industry partnerships.
Key Pricing Factors:
- Number of units
- Complexity of project
- Desired Turn-time
Questions about our pricing policy? Email us!