Printed Circuit Design and Fabrication Services
SlingShot Assembly offers customized solutions for board fabrication needs. Instead of wondering if you’re getting the best price or the best quality from a single board shop, talk with our custom PCB fabrication experts.
We work with a small group of highly qualified U.S. board fabrication companies that can meet the requirements of most any design. From simple 2-layer boards to complex HDI (High Density Interconnect) designs, we provide quality bare boards at competitive prices and lead times.
Board Fabrication Services
Standard Board Fabrication Capabilities
- Layers: 2-6
- Board Thickness: 1.57mm/0.062in
- Trace Width: 5mil minimum
- Trace Spacing: 5mil minimum
- Material: FR4 Tg-170/Tg-180
- Minimum Finished Hole Size Plated: 8 mil minimum
- Inner Copper Weight Starting: all ½oz or all 1oz
- Outer Copper Weight Starting: 1oz to 2oz
- Finish: Leaded/Lead Free HASL, ENIG
- Soldermask Color: Green, Black, White, Blue, Red
- Inspection: IPC Class 2-A600
- Electrical Test: Yes
Advanced Board Fabrication Capabilities (Partial List)
- Layers: 8-plus
- Material: FR4, Rogers, Duroid, Isola 410
- Inspection: IPC Class 6012 Class 2, 3 and 3a
- Inner Copper Weight Starting: ½oz to 4 oz
- External Copper Weight Starting: 1oz to 8oz
- Minimum Finished Hole Size Plated: 0.004in (depending on panel thickness)
- Laser Drilled Microvia: 0.003in
- Buried/Blind Vias
- Filled Vias: Conductive and Non-conductive
- Board Thickness: 0.010in to 0.250in
- Finish: Immersion Silver, ENEPIG, Immersion Tin, Others
Ordering and Production
Slingshot Assembly provides high-quality custom fabrication and assembly of printed circuit boards for a competitive price and turnaround time. This is thanks, in part, to our hassle-free ordering and production process. Here’s how it works.
- Quoting – You can get an instant quote from our website. However, if you want a more customized one, contact us! Our sales representatives will get in touch with you within minutes. We’ll need a few details from you to get your quote started:
- The number of assemblies you need
- Your bill of materials, design files, and other specific details like fabrication and assembly instructions
- Your target lead time
- Any other special requirements
- Ordering – Place your order and payment and we’ll send a confirmation immediately. Our engineers will also review your files for any inconsistencies. We’ll reach out to you immediately if there are any. If not, we’ll start.
- Receiving First Articles – First articles are a small portion of your prototype assembly order and a good way for a last double check of your design before having a whole order completed. If you would like, we’ll send up to four assembled units to you for double-checking and approval before manufacturing the rest of the PCBs. If you find any problems with them, get in touch with us. We’ll make the necessary revisions immediately.
- Getting the Rest of Your Order – Once you’re happy with the first articles or the revised design, we’ll finish the assembly of the balance of your circuit boards.
Why Choose Us
We’ve served thousands of satisfied customers since we opened shop in 2016 and are one of the industry’s fastest growing companies. Here’s why engineers and buyers continue to choose us to fabricate their boards (and why you should, too!).
- Fast Services – We fabricate and assemble your PCBs in as little as three days from the placement of an order. This includes parts procurement as well.
- Quality Workmanship – Our team works fast without compromising the quality of our output. We have professional engineers and high-quality automated equipment that ensure that every board we complete is to your satisfaction.
- Excellent Customer Service – Apart from providing quality custom PCBs, we provide exceptional customer service. Our sales representatives will work closely with you to make sure that your designs are implemented the way you intended. And if you have any concerns, we’ll provide fast and professional assistance.