Printed Circuit Board Prototype Assembly Services
Our Prototyping Capabilities
At Slingshot Assembly, we’re known for our fast, high-quality printed circuit board assembly services. We’re trusted by companies across the United States to help them create small batches of top-notch circuit boards for their prototypes and small production runs. Here’s what to expect from our team.
- Fast Quote Turnaround – You can get an instant quote and place your order in minutes with our industry leading online quoting tool. Or, if you want to work directly with our expert Quote Team directly, we will take your files and get you a full custom quote within 24 hours.
- Fast Assembly Turnaround – Once we receive your approval, we can procure components and bare boards and assemble your PCBs in as little as 3 business days. Our most popular turn times are 5 and 7 day turn times but we will flex to your schedule. Our speed allows our customers to stay on tight project schedules or make up time on a schedule that is behind.
- Design for Assembly review – As soon as your order is placed, SlingShot’s Engineering Team uses the industry’s best engineering software to review your design files to catch in advertent issues that will slow or stop your project. This way issues are dealt with upfront and in most cased don’t cause any delays.
- Expert procurement services – We’ve partnered with the industry’s best suppliers like Digi-Key and Arrow who provide us with high-quality components and boards for every project. Our procurement team has deep experience to identify supply issues early and work with you to solve them early and fast.
- A wide variety of Prototype SMT assembly capabilities –These include:
- All SMT components machine-placed
- 3D x-rays of all leadless parts
- Single and double-sided assembly
- Leaded and RoHS builds
- Certified services – We follow industry regulations for our operations, which is why we’re certified and registered in the following:
- AS 9100
- IPC-A-JSTD-001 Class 2 & 3
- IPC-A-610 Class 2 & 3
Purchasing the items needed to assemble a PCB can be difficult. Leave it all to us! Working with our procurement team yields the following benefits:
- Tenured Crew – Our procurement staff has years of experience in acquiring materials from a screened and approved vendors list.
- Trusted Suppliers - Our deep catalog allows us to tap over 20 distributors across the country. These companies, like Mouser, DigiKey, and Arrow, carry over a million different components combined. We also work with a small group of carefully vetted manufacturers to help us fabricate all kinds of bare boards.
- Built for Speed – Speed is our priority when it comes to our PCB assembly. We buy essential components in bulk. We expedite orders for more specialized parts, so we can assemble your high-quality prototypes as soon as possible. Our team can also use consigned products from customers, if needed.
Check out the video above to see our state-of-the-art facility!
The Ordering Process
We make PCB assembly as fast and hassle-free as possible for our customers. Here’s an overview of the buying process.
- Quoting – You may get an instant quote anytime from our website. But if you want a custom quote, send us an email and our sales representatives will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Ordering – Once you’ve placed your order and payment, we’ll send you confirmation via email. We’ll also check your designs for any discrepancies before we start working on them. Rest assured, we’ll contact you immediately if there’s anything we need to work out.
- First Article – If you need it, we’ll send you a small sample of the prototypes we assembled. This way, you may double-check to see if the board is up to spec before the rest of the products are made. If you have any issues during the analysis of the First Article, let us know and we’ll wait for your revisions.
- Production and Delivery – Once you’re happy with the first article or revisions to it, we’ll start assembling the rest of the boards immediately. This process can take as short as a day to finish, depending on the size of the project. We’ll deliver the packages to you safely and quickly.
Why Choose Slingshot Assembly
We only started in 2016, but we’ve already helped hundreds of companies in assembling tens of thousands of high-quality PCB prototypes for their projects. Here’s why our customers continue to trust our services.
- Fast Turnaround – We offer easy and quick quotes through our website. And once you send us the resources needed for your PCB, it only takes us up to five days to assemble a prototype.
- Quality is Never Compromised – While we do value speed here at Slingshot Assembly, we never put it above quality. We have the latest equipment and experienced staff that makes sure your prototypes are durable and fully-functional.
- Great Customer Service – We work closely with you to ensure that the prototype we create is up to spec. If you have any questions or concerns, our representatives are ready to give you the professional answers and assistance you need.
Slingshot Assembly is your partner in bringing your electronics ideas to life through our PCB prototype and production services. The rate for our assembly service starts at $350. Get in touch with our team today to get a quote that’s customized for your needs and budget.