Fast and High-Quality PCB Production and Assembly
In 2018, SlingShot Assembly acquired BEI Electronics, a Wisconsin-based Contract Manufacturer that provides a full spectrum of PCB assembly and related value add services.
Our partnership allows SlingShot to offer medium and high-volume PCB Assembly to its customers through integration with a full service EMS provider.
SlingShot Wisconsin builds a vast array of technologies, including:
- Precision Analog
- High Speed Digital & Microprocessor / DSP
- High Voltage / Power
Quick PCB Production
Printed Circuit Boards are the backbone of all major electronic devices and the demand for them is continually increasing. So to is the demand for fast PCB assembly even at larger production volumes. We are taking this challenge head by employing the latest software and hardware technologies to allow us to provide fast and efficient PCB production assembly. And we do this while maintaining exception levels of quality. Every day we challenge the status quo of the industry to provide fast, high quality PCB assembly along with great customers service.
As our customers know, we’re always ready to work with prototypes and new designs. We take pride in the fact that we work with inventors, innovators, and entrepreneurs in technology. Our standard 5-day turnaround time is among the best in the industry, and we always deliver.
With our new ASC9100 certification, we can now work on projects within aerospace, commercial aviation, and the military. This certification is another testament to the high quality of our service and our final products. Work with us and see the difference for yourself.
Contact us today for a free quote.
- Surface Mount Assembly - With two high speed SMT lines, we're able to quickly and accurately place parts as small as 0201's and as large as 150mm QFP's and BGA's. An AOI on each line verifies that the products are built to spec.
- Through Hole Assembly - Many high power, high reliability, and legacy products continue to be built with through hole components, and SlingShot Wisconsin will continue to serve these customers with Automated Axial Insertion, Hand Assembly, Wave Soldering, Selective Soldering, and Hand Soldering.
- Testing - With products becoming more complicated every day, testing prior to shipment assists us in ensuring our high quality levels. We employ several testing strategies to meet customer needs and budget parameters. Learn More.
- Conformal Coating and Potting - Having problems with performance or life span due to dust or moisture? We can apply a variety of coatings or potting materials that can help meet your toughest performance goals. Learn More.
- Integration / Box Build - SlingShot WI has been supplying more than just PCBA's to our customers for years. Final and sub assemblies often contain one or more PCBA's, modules, transformers relays, wiring / cable harnesses, and a plastic or metal case. These are prime candidates for Dock to Stock and Drop Shipment programs. Learn More.
The Slingshot Assembly Difference
With the addition of our Wisconsin assembly facaility, our PCB production capacity has significantly ramped up. We can turnaround production quantity PCBs in a just a couple weeks.
From prototype to full production, SlingShot Assembly is the partner you can depend upon to deliver. We are a U.S. owned and based company dedicated to the success of our customers.
Working with us means gaining a crucial partner in your technological revolution. Discover the difference and let us make high-quality PCBs for you.
Have questions about your project? Please contact us to discuss.