At SlingShot Assembly, we do things differently.
SlingShot Assembly was launched in 2016 to eliminate the assembly frustrations of PCB Designers, Engineers and Buyers. Through a combination of industry knowledge, high-tech equipment, cutting edge software, and talented employees, we are striving to set a new standard in PCB assembly. No longer will customers have to choose between Quality, Price and Speed. SlingShot Assembly GUARANTEES it!
What Makes Us Different?
- Our Process: We’ve eliminated long lead times for quotes and ordering through our custom online application. Prior to assembly, we perform a Design For Assembly check on all your files to ensure that your project meets all requirements. Once your project hits the floor, our state-of-the-art facility produces products that exceed expectations.
- Our Industry Relationships: We’ve created partnerships with many of the leading providers in hardware & software to create innovative and efficient processes. This allows us to offer board/parts procurement fast and affordable for you!
- We source and ship only in the USA, are ITAR Registered, and ISO Certified. It is important to us to consistently maintain the highest quality of service to a broad range of customers.
Why Work With SlingShot?
- Our Team: We may be a new company, but our team consists of industry veterans that wanted to elevate the PCBA world.
- Our Transparency: We strive every day to maintain the trust of our customers. Once your project is in our hands, we will treat it like our own. You will receive communication from a team member and stay up-to-date on the status of your project during each step of our process. Open communication with our engineers and customer service team throughout our entire process ensures that we meet all your expectations.
SlingShot Quality Policy
SlingShot Assembly is committed to delighting customers in the prototype and low volume circuit board industry by providing rapid turnaround and high-quality service using transparent and intuitive processes. We will meet all customer and regulatory requirements on-time. We will continually improve our processes to stay ahead of the competition and increase the value of the services we provide to our customers.
Have questions about your project? Please contact us to discuss.