SEPTEMBER UPDATE: WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
SLINGSHOT'S FACILITIES IN COLORADO AND WISCONSIN REMAIN OPEN AND OPERATING AT FULL CAPACITY. WE HAVE HELPED SCORES OF NEW CUSTOMERS IN RECENT MONTHS BYPASS TROUBLED DOMESTIC AND OVERSEAS SUPPLY CHAINS WITH FAST, HIGH QUALITY ASSEMBLIES. WE CAN HELP YOU TOO!
PCB Assembly Specialists
High Quality Circuits Boards Assembled Faster. From Prototypes to Production, We Can Help With Your Project.
What's it like to work with SlingShot Assembly?
Let our customers tell you!
“The team was very proactive in helping to be sure things were done and done well. This was outstanding service and I really appreciated it.”
– Jason, Modular Electronics Systems
“It was a very smooth process and I'm very satisfied with your communication and expediency. Thanks again!”
– John, Medical Supply Technology
“I really can’t tell you just how much I love what you guys do – your service is an absolute game-changer for me. I’m spreading the word of your service far and wide.”
- Alex, Laser Display Engineering
“Met their promise of quick turn around on PCBs and PCAs”
– Steve, Intelligent Technology Solutions
“Friendly, helpful staff in all areas. Very good quality product and pricing. Immediate response and action.”
- Connie, Sr. Buyer, Optical Systems Design
Slingshot Assembly partners with customers across the United States to build fast, high-end PCB assemblies every day. Whether you need a couple boards for an early prototype version completed in a few days or a reliable supplier for large production runs spread over the year, we can help.
From the US military to small start-ups with big dreams, engineers and buyers alike trust the SlingShot Team. We delivery top quality printed circuit boards on time with outstanding customer service, fast quoting and excellent technical support. Our facilities in Colorado and Wisconsin are designed to support everything from small simple assembly orders all the way to complex, full box build projects.
We understand that each project carries great value for our customers, and we treat each order with precision and care.
Our expert procurement team works with the industry’s best material suppliers to provide turn-key printed circuit board manufacturing and component purchasing services.
Our experienced engineering team also reviews each design to uncover issues that will stop the project and works with our customer’s design team to fix those issues up front.
Expert Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing
Our PCB manufacturing services fall into two categories: prototype and production assembly. Here’s a quick overview of each.
- PCB Prototypes – We help engineers across different industries turn their PCB designs to life quickly and efficiently. Our Denver facility successfully completes projects within just days.
- Production Assembly – Apart from creating small batches for prototypes, we also mass-produce PCBs. Our Wisconsin facility has two high-speed SMT lines that assemble parts precisely and quickly. We also have an AOI that makes sure every product that gets shipped fits our high standards.